WELCOME TO ADITEK
Innovating Smiles Since 1990
ADITEK was founded in 1990 by two orthodontists with the purpose to innovate the brazilian orthodontic market by supplying quality products to a fast pace growing specialty.
ADITEK was a pioneer in manufacturing several products in Brazil, such as:
- Nitinol orthodontic archwires in 1994.
- Stainless Steel preformed archwires in 1995.
- Stainless Steel looped archwires in 1995.
- 1st company to set up a tool shop to make moulds for injection molding in 1996.
- Micro cast buccal tubes and brackets in 1996.
- TMA looped archwires in 2000. one piece brackets in 2002.
- 1st company to offer the complete line of bracket prescriptions in 2004
- 1st company to apply for a self ligating bracket patent in the USA in 2008.
- 1st company to launch a Passive self ligating bracket system in 2008.
- 1st to launch an Interactive self ligating bracket system in 2012.
- 1st to launch the self ligating bracket Bi-Dimensional technique in 2013.
- 1st to launch an interactive Digital Platform for Orthodontics in 2014.
The city of Cravinhos (35.000 people population) where ADITEK headquarters is established, is located inland the state of São Paulo, 300 Km north to the city of São Paulo. By car, it takes 2:45 minutes of travel. The closest airport is located in the city of Ribeirão Preto just 15 minutes away from ADITEK facilities, served by 9 daily flights from both airports in the city of São Paulo, Guarulhos and Congonhas airports with a 45 minutes flight time by TAM (flying from both airports) and Passaredo airlines (only Guarulhos International Airport). ADITEK is one of the largest employers in town committed to an environmentally clean manufacturing and involved in social projects with the community.
The recognition and trust acquired over more than 28 years of hard work and commitment are consequences of its main objective: to generate value by promoting quality of life and innovative solutions in the health area.